Sunday, September 03, 2006

Boredom survey

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Jon
Birthday:October 24th, 1983
Birthplace:The 316, bitch!
Current Location:The muthafuckin 808
Eye Color:Brownie
Hair Color:Black as fuck
Height:5'5ish
Right Handed or Left Handed:Right
Your Heritage:Slave
The Shoes You Wore Today:MY ADIDAS!
Your Weakness:Gushers, sleep, singing
Your Fears:White people, spiders, roaches, centipedes
Your Perfect Pizza:10 different kinds of cheese
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:165 on the LSAT
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:Bitch Pleez
Thoughts First Waking Up:FUCK!!!!
Your Best Physical Feature:Depends on who you ask
Your Bedtime:When I feel tired
Your Most Missed Memory:I dont forget anything
Pepsi or Coke:Cherry Coke
MacDonalds or Burger King:McD
Single or Group Dates:Single
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Long Island
Chocolate or Vanilla:Chocolate Deliciousness
Cappuccino or Coffee:I don't drink that shit
Do you Smoke:Hell no
Do you Swear:All the fuckin time
Do you Sing:Usually
Do you Shower Daily:At least twice
Have you Been in Love:With myself
Do you want to go to College:Been there, done that
Do you want to get Married:I want to get divorced and collect alimony
Do you belive in yourself:Always
Do you get Motion Sickness:No
Do you think you are Attractive:Depends on my mood
Are you a Health Freak:Im a germaphobe
Do you get along with your Parents:Occasionally
Do you like Thunderstorms:Not at all
Do you play an Instrument:The meat flute
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:Yup
In the past month have you Smoked:Yuck
In the past month have you been on Drugs:Fuck that
In the past month have you gone on a Date:I dont do dates
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:Unfortunately
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:I dont like Oreos
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:Black folk don't eat that shit
In the past month have you been on Stage:Does karaoke count?
In the past month have you been Dumped:Nope
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:And get stung by a jellyfish? Bitch pleez
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:Oh why Black folk gotta always be stealin?!
Ever been Drunk:A few times. I prefer tipsy
Ever been called a Tease:Many times
Ever been Beaten up:I aint no punk
Ever Shoplifted:Mama taught me better
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:Rich, Successful, Stable
What country would you most like to Visit:Uganda (since dude said I look like them)
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:Green
Favourite Hair Color:Black
Short or Long Hair:Depends
Height:6ft
Weight:Solid, not skinny
Best Clothing Style:Naked
Number of Drugs I have taken:None of your damn business
Number of CDs I own:Too many
Number of Piercings:3
Number of Tattoos:Not yet
Number of things in my Past I Regret:Nothing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home